How to Make It
Heat some oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes until they start to soften. Add the ginger and cook for 30 secs. Transfer to a bowl.
If needed add some more oil into the same pan and cook the beef for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Return the onion mixture to the pan. Add curry powder and stir to coat.
Add the coconut milk, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and cauliflower and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the beef is tender.
- Splash of virgin olive oil
- 1 diced steak
- 1/2 red onion peeled and chopped
- 1/2 piece of ginger peeled and finely sliced
- 1 tsp of curry powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 tin of coconut milk
- 60g button mushrooms halved
- 60g florets of cauliflower halved