Pork Chops and Roast Fennel
How to Make It
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius. Place the potatoes, fennel, pepper, thyme and garlic in a roasting tin.
In a bowl, combine the tomato paste and chicken stock in a jug then pour into the tin. Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and increase the temperature to 220 degrees celsius.
Remove the foil and place the pork into the roasting tin. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a further 15-20 minutes, then serve.
- 4 bone in pork loin chops
- 300ml chicken stock
- 2 maris piper potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs of thyme